This is a little post all about why babies love what they can’t have. Why oh why are they so drawn to things they can’t have? Such cheeky monkeys!
It’s like the babies of today are pre-programmed to want the following despite the fact they are not allowed them…
1) Mobile phones (real ones, toy versions will simply not do)
2) Keys (see above)
3) Remote controls (see above)
4) Tablets and Laptops (see above)
5) The post (Unless you want to attempt to open and read it all soggy, chewed and ripped…since when does paper taste good anyway?)
6) Books (they know if you try to fob them off with a more suitable cardboard baby book)
My theory is they can sense and pick up when something is of importance to you. Therefore they are curious and want to play, chew, dribble all over these precious items!
That’s all for this post but if you’ve enjoyed reading this you might like to read some other of my posts here and you may especially like Top Tips for Feeding your Toddler and The Healthiest Way to Cook for your Baby and Toddler
Until next time x
By the way, this post contains some carefully chosen affiliate links that Wots 4 Tots think you might enjoy. If you choose to make a purchase through one of the links we’ve provided, Wots 4 Tots will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Wots 4 Tots! For a full listing of all the brilliant brands we work with, click here
FREE top toddler tips DOWNLOAD NOW!
Grab FREE top tips to help support your toddlers development & have really fun, easy days together!